Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September

Aw~well, it is September now. A new start has begain.
I went to Natwest and had the address updeted. I met a cute boy, he is lovely. I went to Lime Station as well. The staff asked me how old I am to see if I am under 26. Yet, I really do not know how old I am. Therefore, I tole him that I was born in 1984. I guess I must tell him the wrong year. Otherwise, he would not have misunderstood me. Then, I showed him my ID card to let him know how old I am! The man next to him, the staff as well, turned to him and said something that I hardly caught any words. Yet, the contect seemed to be about the wrong year I have gavin. Ha!
Damn it! The boy in the bank is so lovely. But, the poor thing is he wear too much clothes! It does not really suit for him.

No comments: